how can we view/edit app launcher properties |ubuntu|technorchid


I am new to ubuntu and i am facing one problem. I want to change my default launcher properties in ubuntu I have googled and searched for it, but i did not find any solution I tried to use this code             gnome-tweak-tool --reset-unity-launcher but it did not work How can I do it??

if you facing the same problem then you can follow the youtube video or the below steps:

process 1:

You can do it with dconf-editor. In the tree view on the left you can find org > gnome > desktop > interface > menulibre > app-launcher > launcher. There you can modify the settings of the app-launcher. If you don't have it, install dconf-editor with the command sudo apt install dconf-tools


and then you can open it with the command dconf-editor You can also open it with the Unity Dash. If you need help, the dconf-editor documentation is pretty good.


process 2:

open terminal and type :
                    
                sudo apt install menulibre



Previous
Next Post »